Thursday, November 12, 2009

running a chain link

i won a table runner kit from the quilt guild earlier this year and finally got around to making it...well, the top at least.

now all we need is a table.

and now that we've already spent several nights in our new house *happy dance for being homeowners* i figured i should finish up the 1930's quilt.

and in our new house, there's room to lay the 8x7 rows of 11" block in the livingroom. teehee :)

the last couple of days, i've been to excited to just sit and knit, so i finished the quilt top by adding the 3 borders. the quilt was suppose to be a 6x7 block but it would only fit the top of our bed.

to give you an idea of how big the quilt top is, i added the bathroom door as a referance.
prairie points are added instead of binding. haha, we'll see if i get to that point after all the quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment